Thursday, June 19, 2008

Go Green!

Go Green!

So, how crazy is this? Ready? O, I don't think you are! I know I've posted twice in one day, crazy huh? But after I posted the first post for today I was watching some videos on Youtube when I stumbled upon something that totally blew my mind! Erin, my wonderful roomie, and everyone else out there, I've gone GREEN! I shout out to my roomie because she's the first inspiration...she planted a seed and someone else watered it...I'll let you in on who later if you promise not to laugh. Even if you do laugh..I won't hear you...but I'll know. Okay I won't but still.
So, Erin started taking her own bags when she goes grocery shopping, and being her roomie I've noticed. I always thought it was so cool, but for some reason...don't ask why, I just never really got into it. Don't get me wrong, I love Mother Earth, I just never really gave it any serious thought because I never realized the damage that was going on all over. So the crazy thing that I don't think your ready for is after I wrote my first post about how I'm restless and I need something to do...something to focus on and pour my energy into, well I've found that answer. It was like a lightening bolt from Heaven. Thanks God, and no Erin it didn't hurt. :)
So, what I'm doing? I'm going to join in on the BYOB act...Bring Your Own Bags. If you wanna know more about why, follow this amazingly cool link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUMPz_v9z00&feature=related

It will open your eyes and change your way of thinking, if your human it should anyway. Dude...I'm totally pumped! Okay, so the reason for the inspiration...Edward Norton. I know I know...what can I say? In the video above, he's the host. I never knew this but Edward is all about Green..and not just the Hulk either. heh heh....yea lame I know. I thought it was funny. He's in this National Geographic series called Strange Days On Planet Earth, or he hosts it. There are two series out now and I want to watch them all! Not just because he's in them, but because it's definitly got my attention. I'm part of the cause for the mess Earth is in, and now I'm going to be apart of the cause to change that.

Are you with me?

1 comment:

Holly Face said...

You guys still recycling at all?