Thursday, June 5, 2008

Frauders Should DIE!

What is the worst thing that could happen to someone?
A house fall on them while they're trying to tie ruby red slippers that don't even tie?
A dog named Totoe getting caught in a tornado before your very eyes?
A wet diaper being thrown at your face by a little kid? (for you ems)
A witch offers you a apple and you take a great big bite out of it and find out that it's poisonous and the prince doesn't really exist so your screwed? OH NO! None of these....besides the last one...that one's pretty awful, but none of these compare to Frauders!! I'm so sick and tired of getting scammed. What? Do I have a sticker that can be seen from space that says, "Scam Karye she's a dummy!?" You may be wondering why the anger? I'll tell you why, so glad you asked.
Today I checked my mail. It's an ordinary day...except that it's blistering hot! That should've been a sign...k maybe not but still, it's my story I can say that. Any who, I checked my mail had a package that turned out to be a medium sized envelope addressed to me that says extremely urgent. I opened it and the only thing inside were two postal money orders that were each $850 smacker roos! That my friends, and for those who like me are numerically challenged is $1700!! I'm not gonna lie when I say that my heart stopped beating for like maybe 2 sec. before my mind took over and said...seriously? I don't think so. I had a feeling that it was a fraud. I ended up going to the bank and campus post office until I was directed to the postal frauding inspection something or other. Yea....its a freaking scam. I really dislike you Robert Steranko...if that's even your real name!!!!

So on a lighter note....I could get a reward money up to $50,000 if this guy or girl (it could happen) gets caught. Dude.....like I said I'm numerically challenged but something tells me that $50,000 is a little bit more than $1,700. Please correct me if I'm wrong. So yea. If that's the case and I do get the reward money.....shopping, food, and pink lemonades are on me!! If that happens....thank you Robert Steranko you great baboon!

2 comments:

Erin said...

MAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! That was a funny blog. Although, i was there for the frauding process and it wasn't fun. Even though i did feel a bit C.S.I. in the process...it was fun figuring out if they were fake or not. :)

Hailey said...

OMG!!! I opened my email the other day, and there was a donation letter. It said that this woman wanted to give her money to a church because she was dying and her family was muslim. And she said she was a Christian, she stuff like My Sister in Christ, and stuff like that.. and it was a scam!!! Scams themselves are bad, but to use Christ, Jesus, God thats just horrible!!!!