Monday, May 31, 2010

And Now I'm back....

From cyberspace....

Hey guuyyyyysssss! I forgot alllll about this here blog thingy until I saw that Erin had updated hers on facebook. Ahh, bloggers life is swwweeeeettt. This will be a quickie, kay?

I got a full-time job at the library here in my hometown. It's awesome and something I really wanted but when I got the job, two weeks later, I'm feeling lost and empty again. I was talking to my Pastor about it and he said "Seek Jesus." Nothing else will ever satisfy you, NOTHING.

So now, I'm trying my best to seek Jesus. I found that difficult at first since I thought I already HAD Him, but one can always drink from that well and never run dry. Believe me when I say, I'm thirsty and I'm not even to the point where I feel bloated yet!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Karye's back! Karye's back! Yeah, I forgot about mine too until the other day when I just felt like writing. :)

I know what you mean about the whole being empty thing. I'm just now getting into a church! YAY! I'm trying really hard to stay in communication with God, ya know. It's like I had stopped praying and everything. I'm just now walking back up to that well where Jesus is and he's offering me a cup. And let's just say, I'm taking it! :)

Erin said...

HAHAHAHA! And now I'm back....from CYBERspace. I just fell over laughing!

Holly Face said...

Oooh, I didn't get the joke till Erin pointed it out, LOL!!!! I love you guys! I'm glad you're back, Kary, and I know the feeling too. I have to constantly remind myself, especially now as I'm getting better and more comfortable in my job, that I depend fully on my relationship with God for my life, for everything I do and am, I have to follow him and stay in tune with him. It can be so easy to just slip into a monotonous, busy life! Keep trying, and Keep Moving Forward! Yes, I did watch Meet the Robinsons recently :)

Anonymous said...

I needed to see this today. I was feeling like I was the only one who felt the way after getting a job.You know? You pray and pray about getting a job. You praise God for this job. I still do, by the way. HA! But, it is so hard to juggle school,work, and the most important, is to gather with fellow believers to boost each other in the faith. Thank you, Karye! God is going to use you for great things!

Holly Face said...

Come blog again Karye. All the cool kids are doing it.