Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays Don't Get Me Down

So, I know it's been a while, and by that I mean months and months and months, but hey, all the cool kids are doing so why not? (And by cool kids I mean my friends....and you...I see that hand). I can't blog for very long cause I've got lots to do on my Monday. But I did want to leave you with this verse that is my absolute favorite and the reason why rainy days and Monday's can't get me down.

"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."
~Zephaniah 3:17 (New Living Translation)

I love you Lord, and I lift my voice. To worship you, O my soul, rejoice. Take joy my King. In what you hear. May it be a sweet sweet sound, in Your ear.

I hold you in my heart, <.)))><
Karye

2 comments:

Em Bonnette said...

So happy to hear from you friend :)

What a seriously great verse. I think I might steal it and hang it up on my dresser. That's on eI could wake up to every day. So nice.

Love you like crazy!!!!

Erin said...

Karye, I love you! And I love that God calms all of our fears...I pray for courage when people tell me not to go Mexico and that their fears do NOT become my fears.