Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life is crazy

Lately, my life has been just a constant stream of crazy. School is winding down and graduation is just around the corner, making me very excited and very nervous. My YIM trip is just around that corner and then I'll be gone for two months. I'm nervous about my trip, mostly because of the different foods that are there. I wish I wasn't a picky eater. I asked my psychology professor in class yesterday if it was possible to hypnotize someone to eat certain kinds of foods, so they would think they like it. He said, sure I don't see why not. So I replied, how much is this going to cost me? But he wouldn't do it, I was serious though. haha. Oh, well. I keep praying that God will change my taste buds and I'm going to keep praying that until the trip is over.

These past couple of weeks school has been going by way too fast. I got behind on two major papers (well, one major paper, the other one.....not so major). I couldn't sleep or anything for the past few days because I was so far behind and all I could think about while I was suppose to be sleeping was "Holy cow, I won't be able to graduate, when am I going to have time to get all of this done?!" But, this past weekend I got caught up on the major paper and last night I finished the other one. Ya! Now this week, I have to tackle all the papers that are due next week so I will be FRRREEEEEEE!

Oh, and I love how when I tell someone in my family something in secret...naturally my whole family knows, and probably others. :/ When will I ever learn? But I love them and wouldn't trade'em for anyone in the world......well.....except maybe for the guy that plays ryan on the O.C. :) :) ahahahaha, welcome to my world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how we do it in the O.C.- Ha, that's the only phrase I know from the show. But I like to say it like I know whats going down. Well friend memories of the Graduation song are now running through my head. But I am thinking of the cool graduation song, you know the one that came out when we were in high school. Not the old stale one, that people get confused with the wedding march. I know you can do it friend, stay focused, keep youre eyes on the prize. I think I am out of motivational phrases. Ha, so about the food thing. I am not really a picky eater, but I do not like fish at all. So I was really worried that they would make me eat tons of crazy raw fish. Thankfully God has spared me and I have not had to eat any fish at all this whole time. Soooo... I dont know what is going to happen with ya, but God will help you out. He might not spare you, but he might help you to like it. I dont know, ha ha. I love you friend and I am so excited for you!!!!

Erin said...

The O.C. reminds me of all those times that you would be watching it, and I would walk in and sit down wanting to make fun of it and THEN I would get into the show and ask you what was going on. hahahah.. (I know, I know. This post is reallllllly late.)