Friday, October 17, 2008

My Sweet Nephews
My little twin nephews were born on October 15th, 2008. They weren't due until December but they had other plans and entered the world at 4lbs. The top picture is of Devin who has red hair like his daddy. :) The bottom picture is of the eldest son Kevin, who is older by 5 seconds. He has dark hair and they're the cutest little things!! I can't wait to hold them and spoil them rotten! :)
Thank You Lord for these two. Only You know how much they mean to my family, especially to my brother. I adore them Father.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting friend! I hope they keep cute and just so adorable! I love twins, double the love and oh yeah double the fun!

Erin said...

So cute! They will be handsome young men one day. A red haired and a black haired young man. That makes me think of a story! jk...hahha:)