Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Shack

Recently I just got through reading this amazing book! (the title of my post in case you don't know). This book, though labeled fiction, is so true and real. While I was reading this book, I felt that I was Mack, that I was the one in the presence of the Almighty...and that Papa had chosen me to be there with Him to just..be. Man, a shout out to one of my bestest Holly! My relationship with Papa has changed in personal way that I had been looking for!
Now I'm aware of His presence, even when I don't know it. lol. He's all around me!! He knows me. He loves me. He desires me. Wow. God created me to enjoy me. God chose me.
Man. I love it! It reminded me of the song by Lifehouse, "Everything" which I love!
Find Me Here, Speak to me.
I want to feel you, I need to hear you.
You are the light that is leading me
to the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength that keeps me walking,
You are the hope that keeps me trusting.
You are the life to my soul, you are my purpose.
You are everything. And how can i stand here with
You and not be moved by you? Would You tell me
how could it be any better than this? You calm the
storms, You give me rest. You hold me in Your hands.
You won't let me fall, You still my heart, You take my
breath away. Would You take me in, would You take
me deeper now 'cause You're all I want. You are all I
need. You are everything.
Also, I realized something while on the website. Someone wrote something that really really stuck. When I go through things in this life that hurt me terribly, I don't have to do what that pain and hurt tell me. God knows that hurt and feels it too. Gah! There's just too much thought to put on this post but I thought I would at least post something. lol. It's probably so scattered that its not even understandable, but this book is my #1. I would say that Bible is...but that wouldn't be very honest of me. I am however doing me best to dive deeper into the words of my Papa!!! (God) lol. Life...just got sweeter.

1 comment:

Holly Face said...

Yey for the Shack!
I love your comments on it and I like those song lyrics. I am going to buy the Shack when I get a job so I can read it everyday. Ok, maybe not, but I already want to read it again! I'm missing you and loving you!